Man electrocuted in Kalimpong

Kalimpong, 3rd June

A 37-year old man was electrocuted on Friday  at around 11 am today at Bong busti Kalimpong while repairing a line which was off from yesterday in the area  .The deceased was identified as Sajan Chettri, a resident of garigaw ,lowerbong busty .

The deceased reportedly fell over a pole after getting  electrocuted shock . He died on the spot according to locals , later he was rushed to kalimpong hospital where he was declared bought dead. His body after post mortem was submitted to his relatives.

Share your views...

0 Respones to "Man electrocuted in Kalimpong"

Post a Comment


Copyright © 2013 Kalimpong News Express Powered by Blogger Blog Designed by Mukesh